Last updated on January 14, 2020
Working out and sports in Rome
Want to play sports in Rome?
There are lots of opportunities for students to stay fit in Rome, and many want to usually join a sports team. We have listed some tools that Romans and foreigners in Rome use to scout for teams to join.
- Fubles app (available also on US store) – social sport sharing platform enabling players to organize amateur and pick-up soccer matches of all types.
- Mundial Cup – platform for soccer tournaments in Rome
- Directory of soccer pitches one can rent out for a game – Campi Calcetto Roma
- Tennis in Rome
- Red Foxes Softball
- Facebook group for people interested in playing volleyball
- Nuoto-Mania – Directory of swimming pools in Rome with addresses, contact details and websites.
Are you interested in other sports? Just let us know!
Do you prefer to exercise indoors?
Want to do Yoga or Pilates or lift weights? Depending on your needs (location, price, hours or group classes), there are many places that offer a range of services. Students can contact us for help in requesting group discounts.
Additional resources and travel tips