Program fee usually include:
- All instructional and support fees including readings
- Support from the Gustolab International academic advisor and learning facilitator. The learning facilitator to support students in their new life studying abroad and to provide cross-cultural education and mediation.
- Co-curricular experiential activities & practicums such as tastings, cooking, meetings with specialists and experts, service learning
- Overnight field studies outside of Rome (including accommodations, most meals, & transportation)
- Project work with local students for projects within courses
- If students are doing an academic internship, the program fee includes: internship placement customization (Individual Interview, company research, matching); Daily supervision and facilitation: design, tailoring, supervision of research projects and internship, mentoring and tutoring, monitoring fieldsite placement, daily practical support, language and cultural mediation, mediation with the onsite supervisor at the fieldsite, assistance with research projects and assignments, Intern services and learning support services including internship paperwork and an Internship symposium
Participants who complete all academic components of courses and/or the internship will receive an electronic “Gustolab International Record of Study. The Record of Study, including program dates, a list of courses they completed (including internship), and grades earned from Gustolab International will be available approximately two - three weeks after the end of the program. The electronic Record of Study will be provided free of charge by email.