Info session at UMass
On Monday, November 13th, in Herter Hall Room 301 at UMass Amherst from 6-7:30PM, there will be an information session on the Critical Studies on Food in Italy 2018 Summer Study Abroad Program.
Duration: 5-Week full immersion summer program
When: May 21 – June 23, 2018
Where: Rome, Italy
The program is open to all majors. Students can earn up to 9 credits.
Available courses: Choose two or three courses among the following
- Critical Studies on Food (3 credits)
- Food Media, Communication and Trends (3 credits)
- Food, Nutrition and Culture in Italy (3 credits)
- Food Waste in Italy (3 credits)
- Elementary Italian Language UMASS ITAL 110 (3 credits) and Intensive Elementary Italian Language UMASS ITAL 126 (6 credits)
- Italian Lexicon for Food Studies (3 credits)