We are currently accepting applications for the Critical Studies on Food in Italy Summer 2015 Program
It is a 5-WEEK Full Immersion Summer Program that will take place from 18 MAY 2015 to 20 JUNE 2015 in Rome, Italy.
The program is open to all majors, and all students, degree-seeking or not and offers the following courses.
- Critical Studies on Food Culture (3 credits) COURSE
- Food media, communication and trends (3 credits) COURSE
- Food, Nutrition and Culture in Italy (3 credits) COURSE
- Elementary Italian Language UMASS ITAL 110 (3 credits) COURSE and Intensive Elementary Italian Language UMASS ITAL 126 (6 credits) COURSE
- Italian Lexicon for Food Studies (3 credits) COURSE
For more information about the program, please visit: http://
If you have any questions or to request an application, please write to email@example.com