Summer 2014 – Critical Studies on Food in Italy Summer Program in Rome
The Summer 2014 program is a 5-WEEK Full Immersion Program that will take place from May 19 – June 21, 2014.Â The program prepares students to gain an in-depth understanding of the Italian food system with relevant programming that includes visits to various food related sites.The program offers a 6 or 9 credit option.
- Â Â Critical Studies on Food Culture (3 credits) COURSE
– Â Â Food media, communication and trends (3 credits) COURSE
– Â Â Food, Nutrition and Culture in Italy (3 credits) COURSE
– Â Â Elementary Italian Language UMASS ITAL 110 (3 credits) COURSE and Intensive Elementary Italian Language UMASS ITAL 126 (6 credits)
– Â Â ITALIAN LEXICON FOR FOOD STUDIES (3 credits) COURSE
More information about the program, the tuition and cost of the program at this link: http://issuu.com/gustolab/docs/umass_program_2014
If interested in receiving information about the Summer 2014 Critical Studies on Food in Italy (CSFI) Program, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.